Monday, October 4, 2010

WTH Moment: Adam's test

Something I'd like to do often here is my "What the Hell?" Moment. I have a lot of these in my life. I enjoy them, but I feel strange while they're happening. So here's what happened today:

Adam just went back to school after 10 years of just hanging out at home. He is taking Intro to College Writing, which I've realized is just a glamourized version of Ninth Grade Language Arts. His teacher is ridiculous and takes of several points if the spacing is wrong or she doesn't like your font (even if she didn't specify a font that must be used). Furthermore, she puts STICKERS on the students papers or frowny faces when he brings home a bad grade.



I think that a 27 year old who is in Intro to College Writing can do without stickers on his paper.

WHAT THE HELL.


No comments:

Post a Comment