Friday, April 29, 2011

A to Z

I thought this would be fun!
A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you hate: Dishes.
D. Dogs: Cora & Roxy, 2 years old
E. Essential start to your day: Brush my teeth and tame my unruly hair, bright red lipstick and we're ready to go.
F. Favorite colour: purple.
G. Gold or silver: white gold
H. Height: 5’4''
I. Instruments you play: piano, barely
J. Job title: Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator/Ramp Coordinator/Events Coordinator
K. Kids: none.
L. Live: in my hometown with the boy.
M. Mom’s name: Judy
N. Nicknames: Lay, Lola, Leola, Raylene (dont ask), Gully
O. Overnight hospital stays: 0
P. Pet peeve: I hate bad spelling and grammar; i hate bad drivers; i hate bitchy women; i hate cold food at restaurants because then I have to send it back and I'm the betch because you didn't cook it right.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Life if not black and white. If you insist on that, you'll be very unhappy." The Last Kiss
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: three older sisters.
T. Time you wake up: 7:15-7:30 am
U. Underwear: I like the funny Torrid ones. I have owl ones and today I'm wearing some that have a ghost on them and they say, "I got BOOOty" bahaha
V. Vegetables you dislike: most.
W. What makes you run late: Traffic, hitting the snooze button too much, not finding my keys or shoes
X. X-Rays you’ve had: a few
Y. Yummy food you make: I cook a lot. I make some serious soups, dips, casseroles. yummmo
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: i like monkeys and giraffes and elephants and sometimes the peacocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment