Monday, May 2, 2011

Tuna Noodle Casserole

This is one of Adam's favorite meals, and one night he wanted it but I didn't have a recipe, so I threw this one together. It's amazingly simple and very good. I dont measure anything, so it's pretty approximate.

Boil water.
Add salt to boiling water (I once heard it should be salty enough to mirror sea water)
Add macaroni noodles (as much as you want!)
Drain cooked noodles, add:
1 can of cream of celery
1 can of cream of chicken (I actually used 1/2 a can last night)
1/2 cup of cheese (I used mozzarella and sharp cheddar last night)
2 cans of tuna
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix and heat thoroughly. Serve with bread and butter. YUM.

It's so easy, you can also mix it and bake it with cheese on top to get a crunchy top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment