Friday, June 22, 2012

You and Me

A few days ago, Adam and I celebrated our three year anniversary. I was thinking about writing a sappy blog about how much we love each other, but I decided I would just share some of our favorite photos along with our favorite song. (We'll be dancing to it at our wedding- and if you steal it for yours and you're a friend- I'll kill you.) :)



 If the stars don’t shine, if the moon won’t rise,
if I never see the setting sun again,
You won’t hear me cry, this I testify;
please believe me, boy, you know I wouldn’t lie.

As long as there is

Chiefs Game, October 2009 (the coldest day ever!)



You and Me...
 
Weekend Getaway- September 2009


 If you love a soul more than fame and gold, and that soul feels the same about you,
It’s a natural fact, there’s no turning back, and here’s some advice to you:
You’ve got to say it’s

You and Me... 


January 2012





June 2012

One of our first photos together, taken by a friend.
(July 2009)




2011 Christmas Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment