Sunday, October 6, 2013

We're Married! (+ New Look for the Blog!)


As you can tell, the blog got a makeover! Oh- and Adam and I got married! (But more on that later!) Just wanted to stop in (since it looks like I haven't blogged since APRIL--ehh sorry!) and let everyone know of the changes. No longer Laylan Land, we're "Pennel For Your Thoughts" (www.pennelforyourthoughts.blogspot.com).

What started out as me blogging my crazy life has turned into a Newlywed blog! I'll feature new recipes, date night ideas, lessons learned as a newlywed, and even advice for the newly engaged! We are already having so much fun, and I know that life has some good things in store for us.

I'll be writing up the wedding in some soon-to-be-published posts! Stay tuned...

Mr. & Mrs. Pennel




No comments:

Post a Comment