Monday, December 10, 2012

292 Days until Mrs. Pennel... Christmas... End of 2012!

Wowza! This is the very first year that I have ended the year by saying, "What a fabulous year!" and what a year it was, indeed! I'm going into 2013 planning my wedding to the love of my life (ugh- no matter how you try to say it, it sounds uber cheesy) best friend/hunka hunka burnin' love (you get the drift). 

2012 was such a crazy year! Some highlights and lowlights--- 

February- I lost my job. 
March- I turned 25! 
May- I found a career path that was meant for me and my life!
July- I won my first award in the new position! 
November- I GOT ENGAGED to Adam after 3.5 years!!! 
November- My bestie got married in Las Vegas, NV!!
December- We're going to NYC and Buffalo for Christmas!

In other news, Adam and I have gone full speed into wedding planning. We booked a venue that we both absolutely adore- The Elms in Excelsior Springs. Adam and I have stayed here several times and I can think of no better place to get married! 

We also just got our Christmas photos taken!
Here's a few cute ones!






No comments:

Post a Comment