Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh, happy day!

I can't believe I've neglected this blog since July! I thought about writing a few times, but I didn't think I had anything newsworthy to write about! My life has been blissfully, happily, wonderfully drama-free the last six months. I'm still working at my amazing job- I've earned two awards since I started- one was in July, two months after I started working there!

And in other news......... Adam and I recently got engaged! The day before Halloween, Adam asked me to marry him- with a 2 carat round stunner that is simply jaw-dropping. He has exquisite taste and got the most beautiful, clear, perfect ring that I could ever imagine.

We are planning an October 2013 wedding and are thrilled to be getting married after 3.5 years together! It almost doesn't seem real, especially looking at this rock on a daily basis!

Adam and I have been through a lot in three years, and every trial has strengthened our relationship. But now, it's just joy. Someone recently said to me, "You must laugh together a lot." This made me smile, because Adam and I truly laugh with, and at! each other, all the time. We adore each other!

So that's it for now- just a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment